I made these turkey meatballs for something quick and easy to put over any salad. The great thing about meatballs, is you can cook them ahead of time, and then put them in the freezer to keep for months at a time! Just put some olive oil in a skillet and re heat them!
leen turkey parmesan meat balls
- 16 oz of ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Romano cheese blend
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- Combine ground turkey, cheese, egg and spices, mixing well.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet on medium heat.
- Form meatballs using 1 tablespoon of mixture per each meatball.
- Cook until the outside starts to brown and it is no longer pink inside.
This makes six servings, at 5 meatballs per serving, and has 168 calories per serving!
Starting this week off great, what goals have you set to make those changes?