This actually amazed me! I found this recipe on a wonderful blog, and made it into a veggie dip, rather than a salad dressing! Either way, it is too yummy!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons of low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- couple shakes of cracked black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients until blended well.
- Can be kept in refrigerator for a couple of days.
As you all know by now, I LOVE vinegar! But to tone down the vinegar taste, you can add 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey, which will also make the dressing have more calories!
This recipe was adapted from a wonderful blog called Salad in a Jar. It makes 8 servings, at 55 calories per serving!