What a great yummy, and of course healthy, snack!
- 1 green apple washed and chopped into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- Mix together apple, allspice, cinnamon, and water until throughly blended.
- Put in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Once finished, mix again, then cover and put in the fridge until cold.
- Once cold, mix the remaining cinnamon with the Greek yogurt, then mix in the apple mixture.
This recipe was adapted from 3 fat chicks on a diet! Makes 2 servings, at an amazing 88 calories per serving!