Tonight I did cardio for 30 minutes and back and biceps. I decreased the weight from 10 pounds to 7.5 pounds, so I can do the full 12 reps.
For Cardio I ran a total of 30:09, 2.36 miles, my average pace was 12:45 per mile, and I burned a total of 273 calories.
Back and Biceps
- Bent over dumbbell row 7.5 pounds 12 reps, 3 sets.
- Kneeling lat pull down (on cable machine) ‘6’ hole 3 sets, 12 reps
- Standing dumbbell curl 7.5 pounds, 3 sets, 12 reps
- Alternating dumbbell curl 7.5 pounds, 3 sets, 12 reps
For full description of exercises and support click here.
- Breakfast: leen peanut butter shake
- AM Snack: handful of shell-less low sodium sunflower seeds (the healthy kind of course!)
- Lunch: 2 over easy eggs with a piece of whole wheat 10 grain toast
- PM Snack: leen cinnamon apple yogurt
- Dinner: leen lentil soup
What have you done today? Are you on the way to reaching your goals?