Pictured here with leen sweet potato chips
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke, mustard, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Place chicken in the bowl, and coat with the marinade. Cover, and allow chicken to marinate a maximum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken and marinade in baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until juices run clear, flipping halfway through, and basting every 10 minutes.
- Broil chicken for 5 minutes each side to finish cooking the outside.
This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com, makes four servings, and has only 220 calories per serving!