This is so delicious! I don’t think you would even know that it is healthy!
- 4 cups of whole wheat pasta
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/8 cup of low sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- handful of fresh spinach, stems removed
- Boil pasta according to directions on package, after cooked, put aside.
- Drain and then cut artichokes into quarter size pieces
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, and cook artichoke hearts and garlic until tender and browned, about 6 minutes.
- Mix spinach, chicken stock, pasta and water, and let simmer for 5 minutes, until evenly heated.
This recipe was adapted from foodnetwork.com, makes four servings, with 300 calories!
This is my new favorite pasta dish!