For dinner tonight I had these pork chops, and they were yummy! I had them marinating since last night, so they were nice and tender!
Pictured here with leen cucumber salad!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Combine the pork chops, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, extra virgin olive oil, and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center.
This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com, makes four servings at 260 calories per serving (but probably less because it is only a marinade, and you do not eat all of the marinade!)