This is a great base recipe, by adding different spices you can go from italian to an asian inspired dressing. I absolutely LOVE vinegar, but for a less vinegar taste, add more olive oil!
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Mix together all ingredients until well blended.
- Can be kept in refrigerator for up to one week, take out 1/2 an hour before serving to ensure the dressing isn’t too thick.
This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com, makes 4 servings, at only 64 calories per serving!