Here is a great homemade Greek dressing, I pair it with not only greek salads, but also with my leen greek garbanzo salad!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup and 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- In a very large container, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, basil, pepper, onion powder, and Dijon-style mustard.
- Pour in the vinegar, and mix until well blended.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com and makes 8 servings, at 65 calories per serving!