I made this quick salad to keep in the fridge and have for a snack! It can be kept in the fridge for up to a week, and is so refreshing! Add as many different ingredients as you like to change it up!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- Combine the beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, olives, salad dressing, and pepper.
- Toss together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve chilled
This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com, makes 8 servings, and has 160 calories per serving!
I made my homemade leen greek salad dressing to put over this, I just love the taste of all of this together! Although it would add extra calories, adding feta to this recipe also gives it a great taste!
Eating eggs for breakfast then going on my morning run!
What are you doing that is healthy today?