This morning for breakfast, I wanted a change from my delicious leen morning shake, so I made an egg scramble! This is not only healthy, but yummy!
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium white onion
- 1/2 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 eggs
- dash of milk
- couple slices of mozzarella cheese, cut into small pieces
- olive oil
- black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add chopped onions, spinach, and garlic.
- Wilt spinach for one minute. Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a separate bowl and add milk, season with black pepper, basil, and parsley.
- Pour eggs mixture over spinach and onions, scramble the eggs until almost all the way cooked.
- Add tomatoes and cheese, cook until cheese is melted.
Try adding mushrooms and different kinds of cheese for other great recipes!
Makes 2 servings. 220 Calories per serving!
Later today I will be adding my weight and inches, so that I can keep up with my weight loss goal, of losing 10 pounds by the 20th!
Lets hope I can make it!