Leen herb pork tenderloin pictures here with leen avocado salad!
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin
- Mix all ingredients and pour into ziplock bag
- Marinate tenderloin in refrigerator for 4-6 hours
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Cook tenderloin in preheated oven for 40-60 minutes, time depends on size of tenderloin.
Makes 4 servings! Only 180 calories! Adapted from allrecipes.com
Have to get back into running tomorrow! Summer time finally!