Sorry for the delay, my internet was down last night! This is by far my favorite chicken breast recipe! It is packed full of all my favorite flavors! Also try cooking it on the grill. Best if marinaded a couple of hours before cooking.
- 2 tablespoons and 2-1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons and 2-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/4 teaspoons low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/4 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, low sodium Worcestershire sauce, low sodium soy sauce, oregano and garlic. Mix well.
- Place chicken in sauce to marinade in fridge for 1-12 hours.
- When ready to cook, place in ungreased baking dish or grill pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn over and baste juices over the chicken. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
This makes 4 servings, with 180 calories per serving! Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com.
Pictured with my leen greek-dill veggie dip!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have!