Good morning everyone!
Because I like to have my leen morning shake during the week, on the weekends I like to get creative with different breakfasts! Today I made whole wheat banana pancakes. They were extremely yummy and full of that banana flavor!
- 2 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Ideal zero calories brown sugar substitute
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Begin by mashing bananas in large bowl.
- Whisk in the egg and milk
- Beat the mixture until you get a smooth consistency
- Add flour, Ideal brown sugar substitute, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Beat mixture until mixed.
- Drop 1/4 cupfuls into lightly oiled skillet
- Cook on medium until brown on the bottom and top beings to bubble
- Flip to brown the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Makes 4 servings, 200 calories per serving!
After my food settles I will be going on my morning run!
Get up and get going!