Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon natural honey
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, and ground mustard. Season to taste with black pepper.
- Left over dressing can be kept covered in refrigeratior for up to 1 week.
This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com. Click here for original recipe
Makes 4 servings. 190 Calories per serving.
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (enough to cover the almonds)
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Put chopped almonds in oven safe dish.
- Cook almonds until browned, about 10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. Calories per serving is 200.
In this salad I used romain lettuce, cut up fresh broccoli and chopped vidalia onions. I have this for lunch with Balsamic Tilapia, a recipe I will add next week! Stay tuned for more recipes tomorrow!